Monday, August 11, 2008

Some Stuff To Share

It feels like I haven't posted things to share, and I feel like I am out of the loop. Ha ha so I have some of stories to share.
First off this past two or three weeks have been good,and different. Its weird to not be going to school, and just working all day long. Its so nice to not have any homework. I LOVE IT. I can actually sit down and read a book. and thats what I did. I read the new Twilight book, Breaking Dawn. It was good, but I thought the others were better.
Next thing to share: Dan and I have been wanting to go camping for the longest time, we got a tent for our wedding, so we both had a day off of work, so we headed up to Mesa Falls, for a little campin trip. It was so much fun! We went and bought a cooler, and some other camping gear, we played games, and roasted hot dogs, and smore's. So getting ready for bed, and stuff, we set up our tent, and come to find out that ITS FOR LITTLE KIDS!! it was so funny!! We tried sleeping in it, but it ended up being to hard, we slept in the car for about 20 minutes, and then we decided to just head home in the middle of the night! it was so much fun though and honestly I wouldn't change a thing. I would post pictures, but for some reason my computer erased my entire Hard Drive!! luckily I still had all my pictures! but the camping pictures were sooo cute! Its ok though, there will be more.
Ok now to my next story.
I think that our neighbors might be dead, or MIA or something! For the past like month now, they have not come in or come out. there are notices on their door from the office, and we don't know if they moved because their door mat is still outside, and I am pretty sure that we would have noticed them moving! I have knocked on their door, and have even tried to open their door, but its locked! ha ha so this is the mystery in our lives right now.

This is their door! Yep I took a picture of it, just in case police need it or something, and also so you readers out there can see what i mean.

These are notices for the apartment from the office. They don't have any contact information for these people. Its so crazy. I have met them before and they seemed nice enogh people, so its all just crazy. I really hope that everything is ok!! and its all kinda funny. well if everyone is safe. So this is what I think about everyday when I pass their door. I will hopefully have an answer to this mystery. So UNIL NEXT TIME..........

5 comments:

Rasmussens said...

That is so funny that someone would buy you a little kids tent. Those memories are the best. I really miss those simple fun times in our marriage. We love you guys and will see you this weekend.

Meg said...

Ok first of all... who doesn't notice it's a little kids tent on the box! IDIOT! 2nd I find it so freakin funny that you happen to be so bored that you have decided to play CSI with your neighbors... and 3rd Love the new look of the blog with the photos... Where did you get those photos cause I know you lost the CD. oh that's right from you cool sister in Chicago.. LOL... Love ya.

Marcy Cheney said...

Love the new picture on your blog! How funny to only find out about the "kids tent" once you wanted to sleep in it---that's classic. I'm dying to hear what happened to your neighbors--please do an update when you figure it out! Love you guys

Cisneros Family said...

Love this post!! I am still laughing about the little kid tent. Best story ever!!!! Really wierd about the neighbors. Kind of Creepy. Keep us updated.

PS Still laughing about the tent.

Celia said...

We love to read your stories! They are cute memories to have.
See you at work! :) Celia