Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Shower For BABIES!

It was a crazy and fun friday night, as me, Aubrey, and Pattie threw our friends Celia and Nancy a Baby shower. Celia is having a little girl, and Nancy is having a little boy. It was so much fun throwing these girls a baby shower, because we got double the fun! We had a blast all getting together, and sharing about babies, and being moms. These two girls will be the cutest moms ever! They are both so much fun to be around, and you can't help but love them. I did have more pictures, but again for some reason my camera and computer don't get a long. so this will have to do. Me and Aubs had a blast planning the shower, and getting everything ready, and I was of course excited to get everyone together for a party! We played games, and had this really good cake(Thank you pattie)! It turned out to be such a fun evening! Celia and Nancy are both due in October or a week apart! so babies will be coming soon! and I just found out that two more of my friends are Pregnant, so more baby showers!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Celia said...

Thank you lesli so much!!!!!!!!!
I had a great time, and everything looked so beautiful.
These are nice memories i will have forever! Celia

Winston said...

Lesli! I miss you tonz!

Melinda said...

Hey Les, it was good to see you too! Good ol Wal-Mart, that is about the extent of my social life. Haha. So how are ya? Are you guys going to be around here for a while? Good work on those picture frames, those are stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

Lesli that was such a fun night! Thanks for doing that with me! I love the pictures so much! Love ya!