Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random things about me

I was tagged on my facebook page, and thought you know what this would be fun for people to do on their blogs. It is very easy, just list 25 random things about yourself, children, people you know, or homeless people that hangout near your grocery store, It doesn't matter.

Anways so here are my 25 random things about me.

1. I have the most amazing, handsome husband in the world
2. The smell of wet cement makes me want to eat it, I have been tempted so many times to just lick it
3. The sound of a fan makes me feel at piece, and happy
4. I love to play Halo (True Story) Ask Dan, I am getting pretty good
5. Bitting my fingernails helps me relax
6. I do not have a problem speaking my mind
7. One of my favorite times is at night, laying in bed, and just laughing my head off with Dan
8.I want to be just like my mom when I grow up
9.My dream car would be a black Huge hummer, we are talkin old school here, with chrome wheels, and bumpers. I like to feel powerful when behind the wheel
10. I love hearing peoples drama stories, and trying to give them some sort of advice
11. I still watch the Disney Channel, and I love it
12. I love buying household products, Like i have an addiction to buying cleaning supplies,new kitchen appliances, and house decorations
13. I put Parmesan cheese on my popcorn
14. Pretty sure I like to think I am a Gangsta and listen to rap music, the best is when Dan joins in, and we put our hoods on, with some shades, and pretend we are LOW-RIDE-ERS. HA HA
15. I describe myself as outgoing, and very talkative, others describe me as obnoxious and I like it
16. My favorite part of my back to be scratched is the upper part right between the two shoulder blades
17. Aggressive driving is all Dan can say when it comes to me behind the wheel
18. I don't put up with anyone's crap
19. I love long drives with Dan, just talking, laughing, and pointing at people that are funny
20. The Bachelor is my new t.v addiction right now
21. I am obsessed with blogging
22. This is weird but I think it feels good to pull out my eye lashes, and yes they grow back
23. I still sleep with my baby blanket, Poor Dan hates it, but I just can't part with it.
24. I still get butterflies when Dan walks into the room, and kisses me
25. Dan's and my goal is to grow old somewhere warm, and go up to our cabin with Brady,Lisa and Adam + his wife, every year

3 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

your blog is so cute! you and your husband look like you have tons of fun together!!

Cisneros Family said...

I like hearing random things about you!! Have a good Valentine weekend.

cleo cheney said...

Leslie, As your uncle I just want to tell you I love ya, you and Dan just seem so happy and you have turned into a very beautiful young woman. I just thought you should know that.Love ya uncle Kev.