Sunday, September 19, 2010

He Told me not to bring it up but DAN TURNS 26!

I don't know why but Dan really struggled turning 26. Its so funny and adorable, so this Birthday I wanted to be good. Dan does so much for me 364 days out of the year and so i always want his birthdays to be super special and with him its pretty easy because he is so grateful for everything.
I loved that Dan's Birthday was on a Saturday so that we had the whole day to just hangout since he is going to be gone for the next three weeks. (Yep he is gone again!) We spent most of the day opening gifts and as you can tell Dan got an electric guitar so we had a jam session. I love sitting and playing the guitar together its so much fun! He also got a little mini fridge for his office. His office mate had a mini fridge but then he graduated and Dan really missed it, so I thought I would surprise him and get him one for his birthday. Ah I love how excited he gets!! HE'S SO CUTE!

Later that night we headed to Dallas to go to the Plano Balloon Festival. It was quite the ride up there,traffic was a nightmare but we had fun entertaining ourselves in the car. We spent the evening at the festival, walking around and watching the hot air balloons. Its amazing how hot air balloons work. They are so cool!
We had a late dinner at Freebirds and then headed home. Dan said he had an awesome birthday and thats exactly what I like to hear. Its weird to think that the next time we celebrate Dan's birthday we will be in a different town, a different apartment, well starting a change of life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!





No comments: