Wednesday, March 21, 2012

San Antonio

We decided to take a little family vacation to San Antonio. It's about 5 hours from Dallas, but well worth the drive. It felt nice to get away... Even though I had just gotten back from Rexburg.
To be with my little family though was awesome.
We stayed right on the river, so we didn't have to drive anywhere, which was super convenient. Everything we needed was right on the river.

Arrrrggg.... I am going to try to convince her to be a pirate when she gets older. This really is her favorite face to make.

and then she becomes normal again...
We walked to the Alamo. Very humbling being there. I actually like going to war sights and spots that changed the history of the Country, and it makes me all that much prouder to be a Texan.
There is a great little walk around garden through the Alamo. This is where these pictures were taken.




June and her faces. Every glance at her she has a different look on her face. She has the pouty lip look and all! Oh my gosh my child is weird. I sure do love it.

Daddy and June. (We can't decide if we are going to call Dan daddy or dad....) Dan wanted to be called Papa, Uh do we live in the 1800's? Just wondering.

My love. My family. -minus ranger, who was probably hovered in a little ball at the kennel.

Me and my baby, for some reason I felt the need to try to keep her warm even though it was like 80 degree's. There was a light breeze? not sure.

She was a trooper the whole time. No crying or fussiness... Just a lot of angry faces.

Swimming with this monster was so much fun! It was her first time and we had so much fun. Dan dunked her under the water and she took it like a pro.

Little baby swimming suits just make it all that much more cuter of a picture. It's just so tiny!

At first she randomly started falling asleep... Then realized it's just like a bath and started splashing around. LOVE

.

The rest of the weekend. It was St. Patrick's day so they dyed the river dark green, and there were also a lot of drunk people, which equals way more entertainment for Dan and I watching people act like fools. Not going to lie, I love a good drunk.


It was a great weekend! I love taking this little girl places and experiencing new things. She has no clue what's going on!

2 comments:

Meg said...

So fun and you look ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

She is seriously the cutest little baby girl ever!!!