Saturday, January 19, 2013

Park Day

We love the park, and it's finally getting warm again, where we can actually enjoy being outside for longer than 10 minutes. 

It was a beautiful day, and this wasn't just any ordinary visit to the park. June went down the slide all by herself! It was a very exciting day! I got some weird looks at my over enthusiastic cheering that continued on after each ride down the slide. I didn't care. I was so proud of June. She started on her back sliding down, but then she got braver and braver and ended up sitting and riding down. She even went down the twirl slide all by herself. I'm so excited for this summer to watch her continue to learn these new thrills that she doesn't even know awaits her..... 

There is a short video of her going down the slide by herself. Don't mind my loud over-ness of the event. I know... a little over the top.... 










No comments: