Saturday, January 19, 2013

A day in the life of June: January

So... I had this idea. I really have been missing June's monthly documentation of what she's up to. The girl turns 15 months old tomorrow, and though she is a year old, I still find myself counting in months... lame or does every parent do this? I'm really hoping the habit at least breaks by the time she's 2.

Any who... I thought it might be kind of fun to snap a day of June's life each month. I take pictures of the little thing everyday. No literally everyday. So I thought why not, just capture what she does during the day... I gave it a try today, and it was a total blast! I totally plan on doing this every month. We'll see. I might come to the realization that I am a little over the top and need to find a new hobby... But my hobby is taking pictures, and blogging, so why not? Don't worry freaks, I have other things I do. In fact, Just tonight I went on a date with my love, so don't even give me judging eyed looks, I do have other interests than just stocking my daughter all day long! but no really, stocker mode totally was on today...

Maybe I will do this for a month, maybe  I will manage a whole year, or maybe just continue it on her personal blog, who knows.... For now though, I love the idea, and I look forward to watch her grow and continuing to capture what it is that makes my world go round.



JANUARY: 
The weekly throw down of getting dad out of bed

Playing
Blush brush in hand, getting beautified with mom in the morning


Ikea Shopping

Yes, two juice boxes

Grocery's at Kroger


Naps

Still nap time

Park


Reading

Dinner alone tonight, Dad and mom are heading out on the town

had to wait a little on this one. needed to let her fall asleep before sneaking back in there. 






1 comment:

Unknown said...

The age in months stops at 2 years old so your totally ok till then haha at least that's how I did it.