Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Snow Day!

Today we woke up to SNOW! It seems we are getting a lot of the white stuff here in Dallas, and I love it! When Dan got up for work this morning, there was thunder and lightening, and then snow started falling! I thought by the time I actually got out of bed it would be gone, but nope it was still sticking and much more was coming down. It was only 7:30 in the morning, but I knew it wouldn't last all day, and I really wanted to go out, So I went and snuck in June's room to see if she was awake. She was kind of rolling around, so I got her out of bed to go play in it. No worries that she's had a cold for the past 3 days and I am just getting over one... I just had to take her out! 

   We lasted an all 15 minutes, but we had fun taking pictures, throwing snow, and watching it fall from the sky. 




Range even came out with us... He lasted about 2 seconds. 

June was LOVING the snow! She would start laughing whenever a snow flake landed on her face! Totally worth taking longer to put on our snow clothes than actually being outside! 

Documentation


Like I said, it was early in the morning. Literally rolled out of bed and went to go grab June! 
Look at her face! I mean, how can she possibly get any cooler?!? Gosh I love her. 



 Sadly the snow has melted. Probably a good thing. Today was a special moment of just hanging out with June in the stillness of the morning. It was peaceful and so full of love. This is why I'm a mom, for day's like this.

No comments: