Monday, October 14, 2013

Baby Boy's Baby Shower

*Note: my phone was being super weird, so my pictures are lacking a little bit. Sorry about that! 


Baby Boy's Baby shower was amazing! I really am so grateful for such incredible friends who would do all of this for me!  I was a little worried at first, having a baby shower for my second child. Not because I love him any less, but it is my second... I had all the hoots and hollers with my first, so I wasn't exactly sure about the whole idea. But my friend Alison was pretty persistent and I am so glad she was, because it truly was so much fun having a baby shower for the little guy. It really did make me realize how much we didn't have until that day!



The Theme was mustache and bow ties! 

Alison made this fondant cake, for baby boy's 0 birthday cake. 

The delicious spread of food! 
These women are very talented in the kitchen. Everything was so good! I went back for seconds and thirds and continued to keep going until there was hardly anything left! 

We played games and of course I ruined one of them. Before everyone arrived, I was asked to put some M&M's on the food table that were in a glass jar. I totally thought they were apart of the food, and so I just kept popping them in my mouth.... Well as soon as we started playing games, They say we are supposed to guess how many M&M's were in that Jar! I just laughed and said I totally ate some of those... more than some! hahaha we all had a good laugh about it. 

Gift opening
One of my friends gifts also included something for June. It made me cry. I'm not sure if it was just the thought that they put into it, thinking of June or just knowing it really isn't going to be just her anymore. It was just so adorable that they (Nicole) thought about her, even through all the attention of baby boy. It was  heart warming!


We got hooked up with awesome stuff! It was so much fun to go home and go through it all with Dan again, and to really see what we got! He was spoiled for sure, and again I am so grateful for all the generosity and kindness that these ladies showed to my little boy! I seriously love them all! 


 Some of those fabulous ladies! 

And more of those fabulous ladies! 
(The banner behind us is the colors of his nursery. Alison made it to go in his room. LOVE!!)

Alison, (The greatest host ever!) and Me 


I don't even know how to thank everyone for such a fun special day. I know that  a lot of friends brought food, and planned games, and spoiled the little mister! I am so glad that I was able to have a shower to celebrate his life! I really am so grateful that I have friends who are my family. I don't think I would survive being away from my real family, if it weren't for them!

It was such a fun day!
Thanks again ladies!! XOXO

No comments: