Wednesday, January 6, 2016

37 Week Baby Update

37 Weeks. 

UPDATE: ME

So here I am at 37 weeks and I am really ready to be done being pregnant but at the same time I'm not done being pregnant. I LOVE being pregnant, but this 3rd pregnancy has given me a ride for my money! I'm so much more tired, my body has taken such a beating and I simply can't sleep. I have this weird insomnia going on. The funny thing is, is that when I actually do get a full nights sleep (Which is RARE) I am more tired during the day. Haha
My body just aches, and I sorta feel like a bad mom with how little interaction I've had with my kiddos lately. We have just spent a lot of time at home, playing games and doing crafts. 
I think I am just ready to have this little girl here and have my energy back with my children, be able to bend over and just pick up my pace. I feel incredibly lazy lately, but my body is just physically is worn out. 
37 weeks Prego. Photo by June! 

I am now seeing my doctor every week and being checked for how far dilated I am. Right now I'm only dilated a half centimeter. Haha and he said the baby is still pretty high, so no baby quite yet. Give it a couple to few weeks and she will be here! 
I am weighing in at 162. my heaviest with Owen was 164. I'm most likely going to beat that. I'm telling you, being pregnant over the holidays is the worst and the best thing ever! I don't know what I will end at, just hoping I don't hit the 170s. Or get bigger than Dan. Hahaha but really its a possibility.

EMOTIONS: I'm actually doing ok other then complaining with how tired I am. Having Dan home the last couple of weeks was a huge help and settled a lot of my nerves with how much we got done for baby girl. I'm annoyed with how tired I am but trying to give myself a break and realize what I'm doing here. So really I can't complain. So many other pregnant women have it way worse, so I try to keep the complaints to a minimum around people. Dan just gets to hear them all! He's the greatest. 

CRAVINGS: Really my appetite has gone back to normal, which always included super unhealthy foods anyways, so nothing too strange. I'm still chowing down Chick- Fil-A and don't even feel that bad about it. My doctor just laughs and I tell him at least I'm still taking my prenatal! Thats huge for me.  I'm really done with cooking and being in the kitchen. We are eating kind of whatever these days along with a lot of crock pot meals. We are surviving and I promise my children are getting the proper fruit and vegetable intake each day! 

LOVE MOST: How it's almost here! I just can't wait to meet this new little girl. I can't wait for her to join our family. I think I am much more mentally prepared now and really getting into baby mode. I love it. Everything is pretty much set up and ready for her arrival. All furniture we needed is purchased or painted, new clothes have been washed in baby detergent and we even set up the swing for the living room, and the pack n' play in our room for those first few months. We actually ended up getting a pack n' play that has a bassinet in it! We used our other pack n' play so much outside last summer that it got pretty hammered and I felt bad putting a brand new baby in there. So we got a new one and now we can just have one that permanently is used for the summer! Things are good. 

SCARED MOST: Honestly not scared just more anxious. When Dr. Hoffman was giving my options on how we wanted to go about labor and delivery he said we could go as early as the 20th! 2 WEEKS! I don't think I am quite there yet, so we most likely won't be choosing that early of a date. Haha. I'm just ready to get her here and get adjusted. The only worry I have is Owen. He is such my little cling on and doesn't like when my attention is away from him, yet he plays well on his own. We will see.... Gosh I love that little man. 


UPDATE: BABY GIRL

So this week it was just me in the doctors office. It was weirdly quiet. I usually have at least Owen with me and Dan, but both kids were at a friends house and where it was Dan's first day back in the office he was pretty swamped and not able to come. It felt weird. I felt kind of like it was my first baby again... The ultrasound tech was shocked that this was my third! Haha 

FAR ALONG & MEASUREMENTS:  Baby girl is as healthy and large as ever! She is weighing in at 7lbs and measuring right along with 37 weeks. Good thing I'm used to big babies. All fluids look great, body parts are functioning properly and heart is at about 140. 

Creepy baby face again. 

Profile 


 She was also once again confirmed it was a girl! 

Everything is good here. We are all healthy and functioning! 
She's gonna be here real soon folks!! 






No comments: