Sunday, January 8, 2017

Hello 2017

Well Hello 2017, only eight days late! Our 2016 blog book is ordered and on it's way, but I couldn't start blogging again without properly welcoming the new year. 
I'm a bit nervous for this year. Mostly because of the big change of building a house and moving to a different town, but its good change, it's actually fantastic change but still scary non the less. There is lots of promise for 2017 so I'm looking forward to what is to come. 
It was a cranky start to 2017 when Dan had to go back to work. June woke up in tears because Daddy was gone and so we had to FaceTime him and make sure he was ok. Then Owen spent most of his day by the back door waiting for Daddy to walk through the door. I too was missing Dan very much. So I'm really happy to have the first week past us and getting back into our schedule. I feel more focused now and really diving in on those goals that we have made as a family and our individual goals. I know that goals are hard, but thankfully these goals are ones we have already been working on and we have made goals that can be crossed off the list, not necessarily a life changing thing. 
I'm looking into this year with optimism and excitement with a hint of nervousness. 
Great things are to come and I'm excited to see what it brings for our family. 
Welcome 2017!

No comments: