Monday, November 13, 2017

Owen At Four Years Old


 Owen!
My little man. First let me say what a pleasure you are. These past few months you have completely taken a turn into a little four year old who communicates and can talk your ear off! You are so incredible buddy. It's just been such a delight! I truly enjoy your presence and all the things you have to say. 

At Four years old you are so funny and kind. You are so nice to your little sister and are so willing to share and work things out with your older sister. I can't get over how much you have grown up. 

You love to play Mario and Donkey Kong. You love to do races all the time, and anything you can grab with you chomper toy, you do. Chocolate milk is your drink of choice. You love playing with Grocery Gang characters, Mashum's and really anything small that you can squish in your hands. You are incredibly into play dough right now. We play with it every single day for hours. It just is constantly out on the table because you are always playing with it. 

You love watching Canimals and You Tube Kids. 

You would live off of crackers and peanut butter if I let you. You do love a good roll though. You love apple sauce and strawberries the most. You love red and yellow peppers and will pound a bowl of carrots if they are sitting in front of you. 

You would be in your undies all day if you could. You wear shorts and you HATE pants. Church each Sunday is very interesting with you. haha There can be no buttons on your pants and button down shirts are out of the question. 

You love running everywhere and anywhere as long as we aren't in a hurry. As soon as we  try and rush you, you melt to the ground and tell us your legs are tired. That really happens when we ask you to go upstairs and get something. You would think your legs have fallen off. Hahaha you are such a little stink. 

\

Right now buddy, I can honestly say that your my bestie. You and I have just found this groove and it's working so incredibly well right now. I love what a stud you are becoming and how fun you are. I love you dearly my sweet boy. I can't get enough of that dimple smile. 

Love you sweet sweet boy! 



No comments: