Friday, December 1, 2017

November Randoms

With Fiji being at the beginning of this month and then Thanksgiving at the end, there are just a few randoms to share for November. 

Kate loves books. I find her all over the house with a book in hand, she has a book when she goes to sleep and she is looking at when I get her from her crib. So anytime a book is laying around, you better believe she's looking at it. 

Kate hasn't been using a high chair for quite sometime now, but she has recently been obsessed with sitting on the counter. She loves it! 

Lots of Kate this month! Haha 
Their is a park right across the street from Owen's school and we went and played one day after dropping him off. 


I found her like this one afternoon with the container of vegi straws and sitting in the laundry basket. 

One afternoon we went for a walk and found a turtle on the trail right by our house. The kids were so fascinated with it! We ended up going back later that night to show Dan when he got home from work. The kids loved watching him crawl around. 


Super gross to post. I know but I got attacked by an ant hill one day at a park. It was the worst! My foot was so swollen and itchy for days!! 

Taking family pictures, Owen grabbed June's hand and said "June, we better hold hands, just to be safe." It was a heart melter for sure. 

Family pictures in the making 

We took a few pictures  in this infinity pond and then the kids had the freedom to play. They got soaking wet! We thankfully packed pajamas and were able to dry them off. 




June's teacher had a baby at the end of September and was on Maternity leave for the last few months. So Ms. S was June's teacher. Her last day was right before Thanksgiving break. It was sad. June really liked Ms. S and I really liked her too. She was a great teacher! 

June and I were doing yoga together one day. We have  a lot of fun playing around. 

A bigger house has meant we are basically starting from scratch with our Christmas decorations, so we have spent a lot of time in Christmas sections in the last handful of days. Kate loved this dancing Santa. 

Park days!

The kids spent probably an hour playing "beds" with these blue benches. 

Owen and June were racing Owen's Mario Kart. They had a lot of  fun! 

I think I have mentioned before how much Owen loves soft pretzels. They just opened a pretzel shop in our Walmart and it's a must whenever we go. 

The weather has been amazing in Texas. We have been living on the tramp. Kate spends a lot of time out there jumping. I love it because she is caged in and she stays out there forever! 

 June sharing her school work! It says "My mom is the best, because she plays we me". She is getting so good with her reading and writing. 

Our roof is pretty high and I was a bit worried we weren't going to have lights on our house! I honestly was a bit heart broken about it. Thankfully we hired people to come and get them on our house and around the yard! They are perfect! I love our house! 

We had a fitness night for mutual and our kick boxing instructor became sick that day, so she was out last minute. I needed up doing a yoga session with the girls, which then lead to group poses. We had a lot of fun! 



And that's it for November randoms. 
I am so so happy it's December. Everything makes me giddy! It's just all so magical. 

Let all the festivities begin!! 


No comments: