Sunday, November 25, 2018

June's 7th Birthday

June turned 7 and I can't believe what a little lady she has become. I love her sweet helpful personality and her ability to be friends with everyone. She recently got an award at school for her relationship with her classmates and those in the school. I wasn't the at least bit surprise. 

I was so grateful to make it back to celebrate this little bug. She is so sensitive and I knew as her mom that I needed to be there. No one could tell me to suck it up or that it's just a birthday she would get over it. No, it's not how we do things in our family. 

As soon as I walked in the door we started to celebrate instantly! Dan did such a great job stepping in and getting the house all decorated and ready to celebrate our big girls big day. 

We had just enough time to open presents before heading out to her birthday party! 







After opening presents we headed out to June's Birthday Party at Altitude Trampoline Park. We had a lot of fun! 

June has made such great friends from school and dance. (Not all friends pictured) 

June is really really big into DC Superhero girls so that was the theme of her birthday party. Given why she is dressed at super girl. 




 June had a great birthday!! 

 It wouldn't be her birthday without our birthday board and her birthday questions. 


What is your name? June
How old are you? 7
What is today? My Birthday 
What is your favorite color? pink
What is your favorite animal? Bunny Rabbit 
What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy
What is your favorite TV show? DC super hero girls
What is your favorite movie? DC super hero girls
What is your favorite song? I love all songs 
What is your favorite food? MAC AND CHEESE
What is your favorite snack? choc chips and pretzels 
What is your favorite toy? Jessie From Disney World 
Wh]]]at is your favorite game? Monopoly  
Who is your best friend? Hadley Olivia and Maya 
What is your favorite thing to do? outside? play Tag & play on the swings
What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher 
What did you do on your birthday… DC super hero themed birthday at Altitude trampoline park with my friends.  


June is our sweetheart. She reads like a champ and her writing and story telling is incredible. She is my big helper and does anything for our family. She truly is such a special little soul. 

We love you June bug!! Happy Birthday! 










1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Aww! This is perfect. My house is under renovation and therefore, I have to look for rental spaces for parties, as it is my daughter’s birthday next week. My sister is an event planner and she has offered to help. I am sure she will be able to make that place look beautiful.