Monday, January 7, 2019

November Randoms


Not too many Randoms for November just because it was a busy month full of other activities.

June had her 100th day at school and dressed in 50's! I mean how cute she is is beyond words!! 

One day I went and had lunch with June. It's always fun surprise. 

I had the brilliant idea to get the flu shots done all at the same time.... And like a mean mom I totally snapped a picture of all my crying babies. 

I made up for it with lots of hugs, kisses, snuggles and ice cream and Dairy Queen. 

June was chosen out of the entire school to read her poem, THAT SHE WROTE!!, at the veterans day assembly. She did so good!!! 


June had her Thanksgiving feast and as usual we had fun being with friends! 


Dan and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary. Oh how I love him and how much he makes me a better person. He is by far (and I think everyone would agree) that he is the better half. We had fun doing acro yoga one day! 

June went to a birthday party and this was the only picture I got. But she had a blast! 

Ok, so Owen's soccer's schedule was nuts!! WE had sooooo much rain. so I know I wrote about it in October but he also had games in November. He finished strong and we loved playing at the park. 









Screw all those people who think participant trophies are hurtful to kids. If I can get that smile on his face to me its a win. 

Kate got a new hat for winter and she didn't take it off for DAYS!! 

Dan has a Bonzi tree and it has grown so much he had to bring it home to change pots. I love that he grows all these things at work. He has so many plants! 

One cold morning we had some frost and Owen was so excited because he thought it was snow. So he went out and played in it for  a bit. Yes, even in shorts.

More yoga fun with the fam. 

All in all a simple and good November! And now off to the Crazy month of DECEMBER!! 

No comments: