Sunday, March 29, 2020

February Randoms

February started off fantastic! 

It started off with a haircut by Dan. I loath getting my haircut by people. I just really hate the small chat, the amount of money it costs and I just don't like it. Like at all. But obviously I need to get my hair cut sometimes, so Dan took it upon himself to cut it. He took a solid two inches off and he did a fantastic job. 

June was chosen to present at EXPO this year at our high school. She was so excited to be chosen and she did a fantastic job presenting!! We were so proud of her! 


 One day at the store I was crazy distracted and on the phone with my sister. Kate put something in the cart, wasn't paying attention. Then we got to checkout and I was still on the phone. I checked out and went home. When I was unloading my groceries I found a box of bird seed. Hahahaha I didn't even know I bought it!!! SO funny!! 


 One Saturday in February it snowed and the kids were loving it. We built this tiny tiny tiny little snowman. 

Owen finished up his basketball season and he truly fell in love with the sport. He was so sad it was over and can't wait to play again next year. It was fun watching him progress and get better each practice and game. 


One of Owen's little buddies, Walker were on the same team. So fun! 

June and Dan had the annual Daddy/Daughter dance. This is their third one at Cox Elementary! June always looks forward to getting all dressed up. Dan took her to dinner before with some of our fiends and their little girls. (FabFive) 


After the dance, the girls got together to watch a movie and have a late over. The girls had a blast!! 

Owen's teacher sent this to me one day. Owen has such good little friends at school and we are so grateful for his teacher who sends us pictures like this! 

My parents/family Dog Izzi passed away. It was incredibly sad. I was really close to that puppy all through college and even moving away. It was sad to say goodbye. My parents sent us some of Izzi's old toys for Ranger to play with. It was a sweet thought. We love Izzi a whole lot and we are sad she is gone. 



Just one random Sunday night playing


Valentines Day! We celebrated with the kids and then Dan and I had our own date night!


Dan surprised me and got me a magnolia tree! They are thee most beautiful tree's and moving to Texas made me fall so in love with them. I am so excited for it to bloom their beautiful white flowers!! 

Snuggles with my favorite snuggle bug 


June was in the school talent show and this year she did it with one of her friends, Eliza. They sand "A Whole New World". June sang and Eliza played the piano. They did a fantastic job! 


Cado and Kate. Two peas in a pod. 

We have season tickets to Six Flags this year and it has been so fun to go. Our last trip we took we went with our fiends and their kids and had so much fun. Then all of the sudden Kate started not feeling well and fell asleep in my arms. Who knew that starting that day would be thee longest two weeks of being sick! More on that later. 

And there we have it. February Randoms. Life starts to get weird real quick  in March! 

No comments: