Sunday, March 29, 2020

January Randoms


Little Kate started her first year in primary! She is officially a Sunbeam and felt ok about it. Haha she really misses nursery but she loves being in there with the whole family. Dan and I both have callings in Primary and it's a lot of fun being with the kids. 


I don't know why I only have one picture from Dan and Owen's trip up to Canada. But The boys did a trip up North to go visit the Lancaster Clan. The boys had a ton of fun and Owen was obsessed with playing in the snow. He loved playing with his cousins and just being with Daddy. Him and Dan definitely have a special bond. 

While the boys were away the girls got to play. I took the girls to get pampered and we all got our nails done. We went and had dinner and then headed back home for a movie night. 

We had popcorn and I made fun little candy dish with all their favorite treats. 

They started off in bed with each other 

And then ended up in bed with me. I sent this picture to Dan that morning. 

Little Kate and Cado at Pizza Hut. We love to get their buffet with the kids from the FabFive. 

Lots of park days and playing with friends 

Owen had his 100th day of school. He wasn't too impressed on dressing up, which is fine. It's him. So we did what we could. I was impressed he even let me draw lines on his face. Haha. All in all he had fun and that's all that matters. 

Best little buddies 

Then June and I just goofing around one night. With our selfies. 



January was a good month. Crazy but that's life. 

No comments: