Friday, June 12, 2009

A dishwasher conversation

The other night at about 9:30, 10:00 I realized I hadn't emptied the dishwasher yet, obviously it needed to be done I couldn't just leave them in there sitting in the dark so I started to unload it. Being my weird self well I started talking to the dishwasher. I asked it what it was like to be a dishwasher, and well I am not totally crazy so it didn't answer, but as I kept unloading it I thought why do I unload the dishwasher in a particular order every time. I asked the dishwasher what it thought, and again said nothing. I told myself that I needed to blog about this because my curiosity struck, I wonder how people unload their dishwashers. I have to open the bottom and pull out all the off objects like knives, spatulas, scrappers what ever is odd in there, but I leave the forks butter knives and spoons. Then I go to the top take out the cups and put them completely away. I then go to the bottom one pull the plates out but don't put them away I just set them on the counter. Everything else on that rack gets put away. Then I go to the top and put the rest of the things on that away like the bowls or other odds and ends. Then I go back to the spoons and forks. Last I put the dishes away. This is just how I do it. You could be like my mom who hates unloading the dishwasher, like literally hates it. She would rather do a butt load of dishes by hand then use the dishwasher. She is funny.
Anyways I just wondered how you all unloaded your dishwasher. Please enlighten me, I am bored with out Dan, and well really don't have anything else to write about. If you are bored that's OK too, I am not offended. OK good readings to you!

6 comments:

Colby and Samantha said...

oh my goodness you are a weirdo. But it is funny how everyone seems to have a particular way of unloading the dishwasher. I take everything on the bottom rach out first and then put things away in sections. Then I unload the whole top rack and then put them away. then do the silverware. Haha ok there you go!

Jessica W. Clark said...

I put all the cups away, than the plates, than the silverware, than all the odd things

Rasmussens said...

DO I need to be concerned that you are talking to your dishwasher? You need to come visit us here in Utah! Love you!

Meg said...

Um. No Comment on this one. Well other than you are a complete dork and you are no longer my sister....

LOVE YOU!

Powell's Place said...

I'm a little scared right now haha. But I usually unload bowls, then cups, then big plates, small plates, tupperware/pans, silverware/spatulas. I've never really thought about that before, but I load them in basically the same order too haha.

Unknown said...

I found your blog! It is so cute! I like all your pictures. This was a cute post, by the way. :)