Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What we've been doing...

I hate when my blog goes to long without being written on. So I thought I would do a little update on what has been going on with Dan and I. The last few weeks have been crazy and fun. We have been basically having a month long vacation which has rocked. Dan and I have been setting him up for school, hanging out with friends, and of course swimming. ha ha its been a good few weeks. For some reason the missionaries love Dan, so he has been going on splits a lot with them. I am excited because we get to feed them, and for some reason missionaries just melt your heart, ha ha.  We set up Dan's office at school. It was fun because we got to basically spend the day at Best Buy getting him a computer, printer, and all that jazz. It was really fun. We have been so blessed with Dan's scholarships. They have helped out a lot. We went to our wards chili cook off which was awesome. Texans really know how to cook some chili, as far as Idahoans, not so much ha ha but it was still fun! 
But now Dan has started school and as you can tell I really have nothing to do besides blog and change my template, but its all fun and games. really games, I am obsessed with Text Twist. ha ha. Dan is already rockin it at school, and well I have to brag he got another scholarship! I know two days into school and he already is climbing the master ladder. Ha ha he is so smart. He is so excited about the work that he is doing, and it just makes me love him all that much more! anyways thats really all of it in a nut shell. I have been looking for jobs already, but can't apply because of the wedding but hopefully after the wedding  I will find a job before I go to crazy, Even though I must admit I really really am enjoying the time off. anyways I will update more when things come along. Tootals

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're having such a great time! I wish I could go swimming, that sounds wonderful right now. So my brother-in-law (Clark Miller) says he knows Dan from Geology. He asked me how I knew you and was surprised to hear that we had a bunch of comm classes together. Glad everyone can all be friends! :)

Marcy Cheney said...

Sounds like a great month long vacation for the 2 of ya. Glad you've already met some people and are enjoying Texas hospitality. We sure do love you guyz...

Rebekah Wood said...

Why does that not surprise me that he got another scholarship! Congrats! I'm so glad y'all are enjoying Texas. Good luck with job hunting.

Rasmussens said...

SO glad to hear that you are loving it. Thank you so much for Lauren's b-day gift. You and Dan are sweet and didn't have to do that, but she loves it. You guys are the greatest. Love you tons.

Audrey said...

I'm glad you're liking Texas!!!! I think you're really going to like it here. We still need to get together sometime!