Monday, July 5, 2010

God Bless AMERICA

Did you know that when Dan proposed to me, I randomly busted out singing God Bless America. And the weirdness still continues for Lesli Lancaster.

The 4th of July is always so much fun! Its seriously one of my Favorite Holidays. I feel so proud to be an American! Sunday 4th of Julys are a little tougher. No swimming or snow shacks, but it was still so much fun.

My celebration started on Friday, when Dan came home, even earlier then expected. (Thank you Sandridge for letting him leave early!)

On Saturday we did a little shopping, and my parents came Saturday night. they are here for an EFY in San Antonio. They are the session directors and this year it was Texas! What are the odds they would do an EFY in Texas this year! AWESOMENESS! So we had dinner on the Brazos river and played games, with some party mix. Good times.

Sunday we woke up, Dan had to go early because of meetings, so me and my parents headed to church. My parents took off and we started our fourth of July festivities......

With a Nap!
We had a BBQ with the usual gang and spent most of the day talking and laughing. It was so fun. Then that night, Dan, me, Jeff and Krista headed to the Waco Fireworks. I was a little hesitant because I was thinking waco would be a little weak, but it actually was pretty good. It was super fun! and I can't wait for next year.



Dan and I on the shuttle heading over to Cameron Park

Friends! along with some sexy people in the background

Then there is this guy. My little Ranger! He is getting so big, and I couldn't imagine not having him. This is about as big as he will get. He really hated the fireworks so luckily we left him home for the big ones.
He's a great preparation for kids

Just lounging around. Ah I love this little Guy!




1 comment:

Rasmussens said...

Ranger is so cute. I am so glad you guys had a good 4th. Tell Dan Hi and we love you guys. Can't wait to see you.