Thursday, July 15, 2010

Spreading the Word!

I feel like I need to help somehow, and the best thing I know to do is spread the word about The Sullengers. Pat and Ashley Sullenger are from Rexburg Idaho and have a little girl named Preslee who fell into a Canal last Friday night, and was found 2 miles down from where she fell in. She is at Primary Children's hospital in critical condition, and is still fighting! I feel so helpless reading their blog and not being able to do more besides pray for them. So I am trying to spread the word out as much as possible. Please pray and if you can donate to the Sullengers. I know many of you who read my blog know them and are close to them and I am sure you are doing all you can but even if they are total strangers to you please pray for them and their daughter Preslee. I really just want to help anyway that I can. Here are the links that you can go to for more information!



1 comment:

grams said...

Our prayers have been with the family ever since your mom told us about the little girl. So very, very sad. Les, a few weeks ago Brandon and Amy Bringhurst stopped to see us. They live in Caleen, Tx. and are in your Stake. Is your Bishop, A Bishop Parker, or something like that? If so, he is a friend of Brandon's. It is neat that you are in the same Stake. Love you lots, Grams