Thursday, July 22, 2010

Occupying My Time

Dan only has 4 weeks left in Oklahoma at Sandridge! Now they always say the last stretch is the hardest, and who ever "they" are, well their right. The weeks go by so slow and the weekends Dan is home go by way to fast. But I am hangin in there, just counting down the days until I will finally get to have him home. I am starting to forget what its like to have him next to me on a Tuesday. No there is nothing special about Tuesdays, just an ordinary day. I just miss him.
Having Dan gone is hard, but luckily I have great friends who let me tag along and be the 5th wheel. Ya its a great feeling sitting at your own table at "5 Guys" and sitting in the middle with the couples on either side of me. ha ha
I do love my friends and I am so so grateful for them! TRULY!!
So Monday night for Family Home Evening we went to dinner obviously at "5 Guys" and went to a movie. "Despicable Me"
As everyone finished paying I stepped up to pay, and said one please.
The Lady said "Do you have your student ID"
I said "Oh no I don't go to Baylor, just regular price"
She said "Well your high school ID will work too, if you want to use that."
I said "Um I graduated high school 5 years ago, and have been out of college for a year."
She looked at my and said ok, and gave me my ticket, but she gave me a weird look, to be honest I don't think that she believed me, but oh well. Hopefully my youthfulness looking will stay with me forever!!

All in all it was a great night and I had loads of fun. I absolutely missed Dan, its amazing how much you rely on someone even just going to a movie.

4 MORE WEEKS!!


LOSER(Lesli Lancaster) Pure seduction/Last AirBender(Krista & Jeff)
The normal couple (Robert & Lauren)

Look how cute everyone is, and then there is me. My Mouth is huge, and my neck is about to explode. This picture was very hard to take, I am just happy I got everyone in!

I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I don't like you!

Cisneros Family said...

Rude Meg!! Don't worry Les- I would never be rude like that! JK :) Oh- I miss you girls! You look adorable!

Krista said...

hahaha we are the coolest people EVER!