Thursday, July 1, 2010

To my Canadian

Today is Canada's Independence day. I love Canada simply because the most amazing man came from this Native Land.

Dan is so proud of his Country, and I love him for it. Though he lives here in America, he will always be a Canadian at heart!

This is the Canadian National Anthem.
Listen to it!
They actually have a pretty cool Anthem.


Also Here are some cool Facts about Canada, that you may have not known.

1. Canadians Call their Police officers Mounties. Stands for Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

2. Smarties are actually candied coated chocolate, like our m&m's

3. Free health Care for everybody! I think I will go to Canada to have my children

4. The Country is Ran by a Prime Minister, Not a President

5. Their national Language is French

6. Canadians LOVE their Hockey!

7. They have Ketchup Chips! Very Delicious

8. Their Chocolate is A LOT better then Americas

9. Canadians consume more Mac & Cheese than any other Country in the world

10. Very Very Sexy Men come from Canada. (Sorry Americans, No Comparison!)


HAPPY CANADA DAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree about the sexy men comment! I'm sure Nicole does too!