Sunday, February 1, 2015

Randoms

Happy February everyone! Oh man, I am so glad that January is finally over. I haven't ever been a fan of the month to begin with, but this January was a real drag and I felt like bad things just kept on happening. Thankfully this past week, things have picked up and we seem to have our groove back, but for a while there, things just weren't going our way. 

So here are some randoms to welcome in a new fresh month and to also wrap up the remaining January pictures. 

When it's really early in the morning and Dan's up showering, June will sometimes crawl in to bed with me and I can sometimes get her to fall back asleep. Dan snapped this picture, (obviously because I seem to be out cold. HA) before he left for work one morning. He's so awesome for all his hard work and letting us sleep. 

Owen's been a big grump lately. It just added to our awesome month of January. He is teething and he does not handle it well. He has also learned how fun it is to throw tantrums. It's been great (enter sarcasm here) 

But then he is also super awesome at being happy, and when this kid is happy, he is HAPPY!

When he falls asleep in my arms, it makes my heart so happy!

Dan went to midland Texas to an oil rig for a couple days. We don't do well when we are apart, and it kinda scares me when he's at the rig. He's just so good looking in his uniform. 

Waiting for June to get out of school. This picture makes me realize how big he is getting. Playing with his cars and just being a big boy.

We had a few days of AMAZING weather! Let me say it again... AMAZING! We spent every possible minute we could outside!

Dan has buried Owen and June was not impressed. So she took it upon herself to try and pull him out. Turns out he weighs as much as she does, and she couldn't quite pull him out. 

when birds fly south... This is where they go. I can't ever explain how many birds are here over the winter. It's creepy and cool all at the same time. 

Be still my heart.

One Sunday evening on a beautiful night we walked down to the paths and fed the ducks and walked around. 

We are very fortunate to live so close to such a beautiful little place that is literally right down our street! How will we ever move?! 

He didn't so much feed the ducks as much as he fed himself

June was not happy that we were heading home, so she just sat on the side walk as we walked away. As we got further away we heard her yell... "well hey guys wait for me!" hahaha this was her running towards us.

It was so nice outside we ended up hanging out in our front yard for a while

Easter Cantata rehearsals started back up again with our Stake. It's gonna be another great year! 

Reading and dressed up as Doc McStuffins for the day. 

June asked Dan to lay next to her, and she snuggled right into him and they both fell asleep. I honestly thought Dan was going to sleep there all night! He eventually came to bed.

June has a "secret hideout" where she goes and hides from whoever the bad guy is that day! It's our closet on top of our sheet bin. 

There is the end of the month. Now looking back I see that there were a lot of good moments that came from the month of January, but I'm still not sad to see it go. I'm excited for February!

No comments: