Saturday, March 28, 2015

This Man of Mine

Before I can blog about anything else that has been going on, I must give a shout out to Dan, my husband, my best friend, my secret keeper, and my biggest supporter...

I just want to take a minute and thank him for all his love and support through these past couple weeks. It has been incredibly busy for me, between Cantata, MCO, Relief Society business, and some other stuff that I have on the side... He has just completely stepped up (As I knew he would) and just managed the house, took care of the kids basically every night for the last two weeks, came home early from work at times so I could make it to rehearsals, and not ever, ever, ever did he complain, never hesitated or tried to slow me down. In fact he has been so completely supportive and so excited for me, that he made it so easy for me to enjoy all the craziness instead of worrying about whats going on at home.

It would be very hard to love and enjoy all I have been doing lately if I didn't have him.

I love him from the deepest part of my heart. He brings out the best in me, and somehow forgives and forgets the worst... or he helps me work on them. Ha.

Love him forever and always.

Thanks babe.

No comments: