Friday, January 12, 2018

Goodbye 2017

Another year gone. They seem to just keep going faster and faster. I have to say how grateful I am for this past year. Though it was crazy and full of so much change, it was all good and necessary change. Change that impacted my life and my family's life. I personally feel I had a shift in perspective and what I want out of life and how I want to see things. Everything is in the blog this past year, so I won't go into crazy detail, but I'm a bit sad to see this past year go. I really liked 2017. The year was good. It was strong for us Lancaster's and looking back it felt like we took some big challenges and changes and made them our own. I feel like we grew a lot this year. The kids grew up physically, but there was also a lot of emotional and mental growth. For everyone.
     I am so optimistic for this year that we have started. There are things planned that give my butterflies in my stomach. Plans that make me nervous and adventures to be had that get me giddy with excitement. I can't wait to see what 2018 holds for us. The good and the bad. Thought I do hope there is more good than bad. I hope there is a lot of love and kindness that we share with others. I can't wait to continue blogging this year and all the things it has to offer us. We are all in with an optimistic outlook on 2018.

Thanks 2017 for being so wonderfully chaotic. It was a happy year. One I look back on and will always smile about. Even through all the crazy. Goodbye 2017. You were great!

No comments: