Friday, January 26, 2018

Hello 2018

Well hello 2018. Though we are already almost done with this month, I can't start a new year without a welcome on the blog. I am actually really looking forward to this year. 2017 was a big change for us and I am hoping for a more calm, steady pace year. It never happens but it's always a good to think that way?! Haha.
There are a lot of goals we have set as a family, and personal goals. I'm really optimistic about these goals and how we are going to achieve them. The biggest one that I am personally working on is my priorities. I have learned a lot about this through my yoga training and how I am setting myself up for failure most of the time because my priorities just aren't in the right place. It's a work in progress for sure, but it's something I am really working on for this year. I'm actually really pleased with the progress already being made in my thinking thus far. A lot of that has to do with my thought process.
    I am so looking forward to the fun to be had, the progress to be made and hopefully continuing on with a happy family.
We have a lot coming this year and we can't wait for all the adventures to be had. Bring it on 2018!

No comments: