Monday, February 4, 2019

Christmas Break


Christmas break was a well rested time off that we all needed. It was fun being home together as a family, playing with friends and enjoying our Christmas.

We did a lot of puzzles. This puzzle was freaking dumb but we did it. There was so much black and it took us a while!

June's little Christmas class party. It was fun celebrating with her and her little friends 




Sweet little friends 

Sugar cookie making! A huge mess but always worth it to me. 





Our friend Christmas party was a blast! We ate, we sang, we laughed and we partied until 2am. Our poor babysitters. Haha  

I don't even know what was happening here but I love Dan. Bhahahaha

We decorated a gingerbread house as a family. We loved it!

Our Christmas Sunday! I hope my kids let me match them forever. Obviously they won't but I'll keep going until they find it humiliating! Which will be never because I am going to teach them how cool it is to match ALL THE TIME! 


My besties surprised me by kidnapping me from my house and taking me out for pedicures and sushi. It was a total surprise and I felt extremely loved! 

I turned 32 over Christmas break. We celebrated with friends and then since my birthday was on Sunday I got to just take it easy. Dan spoiled me rotten and I loved getting celebrated by the kids. 

More puzzles. This one was June's. A 300 piece! we helped her but she did a lot of it too!

We went to the movies of course 


And took silly pictures to wish all those a Merry Christmas! 


And this is my top nine from my yoga instagram account. I don't know what point in my life I will stop doing yoga (probably never) but just in case I want the proof that I used to do cool things! 

We then just played and celebrated Christmas! It was super low key and really really nice!! 

No comments: