Saturday, February 2, 2019

December Randoms

Not too many randoms for December simply because of all the festivities but we did have a few down days. 

We went and did our traditional pick out our live tree. I really wanted to go big this year but they didn't have any bigger tree's than 10 footers. I was a bit sad but there is always next year and we found a really beautiful tree. 

We cut it down to fit in the holder and then we wrote our name on the part of the wood and hammered it up! 

June and Dan's traditional tree picture. Normally it's having them tie it to the roof but with having the truck this year we didn't do that. haha 

Hanging the star on the tree 
 This might be my favorite picture. Owen in his underwear wearing princess high heels. bahaha this will one day end up in his wedding video for sure. 

 Little Kate had such a hard time with leaving presents alone. She would ask every single morning if it was Christmas and if we could open all the presents. Haha it was a long month for her. 

Cute little girls reading stories before bed. June has become an incredible little reader. She is already at a above scale for a 2nd grader and she's only a 1st grader! She loves to read and we are so proud of her. 

Aunt Michelle took this picture when we were in Vegas but I wanted to document it here too. Their Christmas pajamas from PJ or elf. 

We had fun with PJ this year! He brought us our usual Christmas books, pajamas and lego count down. 

 One day I could not find Ranger anywhere. When I did find him he was hiding in the shelf. So random! Hahaha 

A trip to Braums ice cream after Christmas shopping with our family. It's our tradition to go shopping all together, pick things out for the siblings and then go get ice-cream after. 


One afternoon how Owen was playing on his iPad. He looked so comfy!

Kate loves Brindee. She is one of my besties and I am so happy that my kids adore her just as much as me. 

 One of my young women wrapping the girls up in toilet paper from our Christmas party 


I started a new yoga position and every time we go to the gym Owen points out my picture in the lobby. Haha so I took a picture of it just as record that my picture was in the lobby. 

The fact that he has started making his own breakfast makes me so happy! 

Morning giggles with my little love bug 

 This little girl LOVES baths. Like she takes 2 or 3 baths a day. She uses them as her own personal swimming pools. They have fun and I just sit and fold laundry or blog. It's great and with unlimited hot water I really don't care. 



Our ward Christmas party! We had fun with friends and playing all the games 

Each room was a different craft or game for kids.

 One morning while I was doing yoga, Owen decorated my yoga block with push pins. He loves to do it and it lets me practice. 

Of course I involved the kiddos!! 

Little Ranger just hanging out on my shoulder 

One day I was in a store and the owner came and brought Kate a balloon. It was cute and it made her day. 

Ranger loves coming in the car when I go pick up the kids from school. I love the little buddy too. 

Our Combined Young Women's Christmas party. We had a lot of fun. I love these girls and it's so fun being in young women. 

I was getting ready for date night and Kate wanted to get ready too. She also wanted to to do it all on her own. She cracks me up!! 


Little Christmas treasures that were brought home. The very best!!! 

 Cloud gazing one afternoon. 

Kate showing me her yoga moves 

Dan celebrating my first yoga class. It's in the evenings so he can come and I love it. Though lately our friends have been coming so the girls come to my yoga class and the boys lift weights so I have lost him to the dudes. 

One lazy morning of cartoons and the Switch 

Owen has really improved on his handwriting and he wrote his name on all the Christmas packages that were from him. He also wrote the names of who they were to. It's so fun seeing him progress and we are so proud of the little man that he is becoming! 

And that's it! The rest of the month was all crazy Christmas partying! 

No comments: