Thursday, September 18, 2008

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETHEART!

Today is a very Special Day! It all started 24 years ago, when a boy named Daniel Scott Lancaster decided to grace us with his presence! Well Let me just say that I am very happy he did because 22 years later, he met me!! YAH! ha ha and now we are here celebrating another birthday!!! I must brag about my hubby because he is the greatest thing that has happened in my life. So here is a little tribute to Daniel Scott Lancaster!
-He first is the most sensitive and caring guy I have ever known. for those of you that know me, I have no patience and really bad anxiety, but he knows how to make that all go away just by holding me! He loves rocks, yes because he is a Geologist! I love that he loves rocks. He is so dedicated to his studies, and I know he will go far with the things he is doing right now. He is so smart, and seems to comprehend school better then anyone I have met. (HE ACTUALLY LIKES SCHOOL) LOL!


He is an experimentor. Dan loves to try anything once. He tried golf, and now he is obsessed! He is definitely improving, and is happy to have a golf course so close to home. I love going out to the golfing range with him, and watch how much he wants to show off to me, but ends up screwing up! it makes me laugh, and love him all that much more!

Next He is very compassionate, and sociable to everyone he meets. Dan is the kinda of guy that is best friends with everyone, even though he just met them. People are just drawn to him and want to be his friend. It sometimes makes me a little jealous of how much people just love him. I wish I could be like that! He cares a lot about his friends and family. He is always concerned about family situations and even my family situations. He wants everyone to be happy, and enjoy life. How could he enjoy life without his two best buds. TEAM B.A.D (Brady, Adam,Dan) Yep they actually called themselves "Team B.A.D"



These boys have been together forever and I love em!! I am sad that Brady is still in Canada, but Happy that Adam is here to be able to celebrate Dan's birthday. They really are best buds. I have never seen a bunch of boys have so much fun together! No matter what it is, Dan loves to make things exciting. He can't just have an ordinary day. He makes going to the grocery store the best part of my day, because I end up laughing until I cry!

Last on this little rampage about Daniel Scott Lancaster, is that loves me and out of all those other gorgeous girls in the world he chose me! I absolutely have no clue how I got so lucky to have this man in my life. I am so excited for the next birthdays to come, and face challenges, and adventures together. He simply is amazing!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

2 comments:

Danielle and Brian said...

Happy Birthday Dan! I'm so glad that you treat my wonderful lesser so great and make her more happy then I have ever heard her sound!! MISS YOU LES

Marcy Cheney said...

Happy Birthday Dan---never met you but look forward to the day when we do meet. Yeah, at one of those "Cheney" reunions where we will be the outsiders for the whole weekend. We "outlaws" have to stick together! Hope you have a great day. Love you guyz