Monday, September 22, 2008

what we do on birthdays! ;)

(IT CANNOT BE SAID ON THE BLOG!)
Dan Turned 24 last Thursday and it was a fun one! We actually got to celebrate his birthday through out the weeks with other friends and with my family. It was so nice, my parents took us to dinner to celebrate his birthday. Mike and shay came and it was really fun!. Then Wednesday we celebrated with some friends and that was fun too. then came the birthday and the day was a grand ol' time. Well the night was fun, ha ha. Dan had to be at school at 7:00 am, and had school all day until 5:00. So I didn't get to celebrate but with him during the day, but I did take him doughnuts and a Jamba with some balloons for his birthday Breakfast. The geology department was very grateful for the doughnuts and I was excited that dan was so happy to see me!! After school he came home and the real birthday celebration started.
This is Dans Giant balloon!! When I ordered all the balloons I saw this one and thought it was cute, but was going to be a regular size ballon! oh how wrong was I. I literally had to shove the thing in the back seat of my car. I was suprised it didn't pop or smash the other balloons. He loved it
After we got home and settled we opened his birthday presents.

We then ate some cake. Yup I made it, well with a little help from my mom on the phone, but it was black forest cake! it actually tasted good too! I was really excited and he loved it, that made me feel even better!
We then all headed to Texas Roadhouse for a birthday celebration. Adam and Jason came as each others dates.(Ya they are to lazy!!) :) ha ha but I was glad we just had close friends there!!
Dan and I after eating a huge meal, and Dan in his sexy sweater that I got for him!!! I know he is hot. you don't have to tell me twice!!

2 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Looks like y'all had a great birthday week. By the way---love the new background and maybe that's cuz I just put that one on my blog a week ago too!! Great minds think alike. Love you guyz..

Meg said...

I want to know what you do that can't be posted... Bowling....??? come on les everyone does that.