Saturday, September 20, 2008

*OH HOW I LOVE THE RAIN*

It is Pouring down rain right now and I absolutely love it. There is just something about the rain that makes me feel good inside. I love how it makes me want to curl up in a big blanket and watch a movie, or read a book. The rain just makes everything beautiful!! It is so dark and cloudy outside, with thunder and lightening and it just feels like fall. I have been waiting for fall for three weeks now! I'm ready to start wearing sweaters and coats, and today makes me feel like its actually getting there. This is a very random post but it put me in a really good mood so I thought that I would share with others.

1 comment:

Zach and Sara said...

I completely agree with you. I have been waiting for fall since it ended last year. Fall is my favorite season! It's raining off and on here today too and while every one is cursing it I've been dancing in it! Yay for rainy days.