Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My New Favorite thing!


Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber Is my new favorite thing to play with(Well as I am cleaning), anyways this thing is amazing! After a shower or a long day Dan likes to take baths(Can I say that on the blog?) and when there is soap mixed in with that water it gives a nasty ring around the tub. For a while I used Comet and I would scrub and scrub until my arm was dead. I saw these scrubbing bubble things and I thought I would give them a try, It couldn't get any worse, turns out I LOVE IT!!! It makes cleaning the bath tub so much easier!!! Ok so you guys probably think that I am weird but I really do have fun with them. I get all excited when I clean our bathroom, because I will get to use these awesome things. I am now in love with trying new cleaning products, so if anyone has any tricks or something or a cleaning product they love to use. LET ME KNOW!!!

6 comments:

Danielle and Brian said...

Les I love yoU! haha isnt it funny how things change when you get married. I used to look for the newest in like foundation or powder or something but not now..haha its now cleaning supplies and cooking utensils! haha I will really really have to try them for sure. I hate the smell of Comet, it makes me gag! and not to mention my hands get like as dry as a croc!

Philip and Jill Holyoak said...

How funny. I will have to try that. If you haven't already tried the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, you should. I couldn't live with out one in every room.

Meg said...

Um..this is nice and everything but I'm still not satisfied with your post....I need something more exciting Lester... LOL just kidding!! Some how you make the smallest things interesting..although i'm not sure I wanted to know that Dan takes a ton of baths...LOL just kidding again!

Zach and Sara said...

This post made me laugh for some reason. Maybe it's because Zach loves to take baths after a long day too and I've always been a little ashamed to admit it. Wait, is that shameful? Oops. I'm excited to learn of your new scrubbing bubbles, I too am always looking for new cleaning supplies!!

Marcy Cheney said...

Now that put a smile on my face this morning!! The only thing that would make that story better is if you would come and clean my bathrooms. That is the one household chore that I HATE the most and would rather do anything else but. But I guess I will go out and buy it and give it a try anyhow. Love you

Rasmussens said...

We were just talking about what to do about your bath tub, so I am so glad you found something that works. SEe ya tomorrow. Love ya.