Monday, April 7, 2014

Friday Afternoon

I've said it a million times and I will say it again. I love Dan always being home by noon on Friday. It's basically a 3 day weekend every weekend. It's an extra bonus to hang out with daddy and to be able to go out and do things when it's not so crowded is always nice. We headed down to one of our favorite parks that sits right on top of an underpass. It has fun food trucks, you can play board games for free, you just check them out like a library and they have a park and water play area for kids. It's so much fun and we love having a reason to go downtown Dallas. 

We had lunch and then played around on the grass for a bit, threw a ball around and played tag. 



We then headed over the kid area and splashed in the water. And splashing in the water led to June being soaked! Thankfully we had some what of dry clothes. She may have spent the rest of the afternoon in a sweater and panties. She loved playing in the water and I have a feeling we will be at many splash parks this summer. She didn't want to leave! 


We played and played all afternoon. 

I drove home and everyone fell asleep. Dan told me he would come inside in just a minute, so I left him and June asleep in the car. 

Another fabulous Friday with my favorite loves!! 

1 comment:

Mary said...

Fun! We should go together! And we need to go to a Rangers game with y'all too!