Sunday, April 13, 2014

Phone Photos

This week was over in the blink of an eye! I can't believe that it's already Sunday and that tomorrow I leave for San Francisco! CRAZY! and CRAZY but FUN times ahead! Our next two three months are bursting at the seams with trips and family visits and we can't wait! California is the kick off to our craziness that awaits! So I thought I better get these pictures on the blog before I have a bunch of other things to blog about! 

Our General Conference weekend included a lot of lounging, listening to amazing talks, and more lounging around... Also a few closed eyes every once in a while! 



We have been on the hunt for lady bugs lately, ever since June realized how much fun they are to have crawl on you.

She's just so happy about the little bugs. That little face warms my heart!

June is the greatest big sister. Without being promoted she noticed that while she was playing Owen didn't have a toy to play with while sitting in his gumbo so she brought him one of hers. 

Showing June how to take pictures. Don't mind my awesomeness! 

Hide n' seek. She is pretty good now days. 

Tea parties happen at our house every day. When Grandma Mendenhall gave her this tea set, she showed her that she could have real liquid in the tea cups and so now a tea party just isn't a real tea party with out real liquid. I don't mind. Water is easy to clean and no joke, this keeps her happy for a good two hours. Just keep the water coming! 


The drool mister. The teeth are coming and he can't stop drooling. I sure love my chunk but I have never been a fan of the drool or boogers that seem to always be there. I'm in constant wipe mode of this little chunks face. 

Dressed and ready for SUMMER!!!

Park days, Play dates and best little friends all getting together to play

We had so much fun outside with dirt and all! Yes. I do let my children get dirty! haha I'm not a super clean freak, but I feel it appropriate to wipe them down when necessary. A dirt stache is all the rage when your 2. 

My children and I are getting really good at selfies. But I want to be in pictures too so when my children look back at the pictures, I'm not the one always behind the camera. 

One night, June asked us politely to leave the bathroom and stand in the hall while she brushed and flossed her teeth. I have a love hate relationship with this. I feel it very VERY important to let them learn and grow and discover new things on their own, but I HATE her growing up and not needing me as much anymore. It hurts the heart a little bit. 

June and daddy were wrestling and laughing a little too hard when June took a nose dive to the ground and smashed her nose. First bloody nose! I haven't even ever had one. The swelling and bruising have gone down, but it was a doozy! 

Eating at five guys and the potatoes were from my little home town in Idaho. This is my brother in laws best friends farm! 

So really just another awesome week with the Lancaster clan. We definitely keep things lively around here!

No comments: