Thursday, March 24, 2016

Kate at 2 Months

3.22.2016


Dear Kate, Kateorade, boogs, chunks,

Baby girl, today you are 2 months old! I have to say that the time is flying by. With your other two siblings keeping us busy and your contagious smile and giggles, we haven't had a moment to stop. I am trying so hard to soak in all the newness of you, but it gets tricky at times. Gosh I love you though. You are such an incredibly easy baby. You are so content and happy. You don't even really cry when your hungry, just a soft little cry-out. You really only use those lungs when you are getting naked or when you realize that you are alone in a room. If someone is with you, then you are just a happy little boogy. 
Right now you are growing great! You are in size 2 diapers and wearing 0-3 month clothes, though some 3-6 month clothes are fitting you. You are eating like a champ. During the day you usually eat  about every 3 to 4 hours and at night eating every 4ish... You eat and go right back to sleep at night, which is AMAZING! One thing I did fail to put on your board is how much you love a blanket or bunny  snuggled right up to your head and face. It's definitely  your soothing method. You obviously have to breath, but if you had it your way, it would be covering your whole head. You just really like it in your face. 
You love to be held! There are days where we are pretty busy and I seem to only get to hold you when I'm feeding you then its either back to your bouncer or the swing. When you get fussy in the evening, I realize it's because you haven't been held! As soon as I pick you up to just snuggle you, you instantly become content. I'm sorry that happens. I guess thats what you get for being the third child. Speaking of places that we put you down... 
You do not like the swing. We can put you in it for about 30 seconds and then you've had your fill. You prefer the bouncer or better yet someones arms. :) You do love your bouncer though. When you got sick, you slept in it most nights since we weren't allowed to lay you on your back until you became healthy again. It is also where you take your naps during the day. You love to be bounced in that thing. 

All in all little Kate you are such a content and happy baby. You eat and sleep, smile and just all around lovable. I am so grateful for your easiness. It has made the transition into a family of five a lot smoother. I hope your easy going-ness continues! For now you are perfect. Yes perfect. I love you so much my sweet little girl. 

Love, Mom 
P.S. Incase you are wondering why there are so many pictures this month, its because I couldn't choose my favorite so I put them all on. 













No comments: