Friday, March 18, 2016

Randoms

Dan has been out of town the past few days. He's been out rock and rolling with a buddy in Boston and it sounds like he is having a blast. More on that later...
Meanwhile, I am home by myself for the first time with three kids. Its gone pretty good! We sure miss daddy though and can't wait for him to come home. Since my nights are pretty lonely, I thought I would take the quiet opportunity to catch up on the blog life. 
So we are doing good. Really good. We seem to have caught our groove, everyone is happy and HEALTHY!! Woot woot. I feel back to normal and back to myself, which I have extremely missed! 

June has been having a lot of fun things happen at school. The past few weeks they have been getting to know community workers. P.S. It was red t-shirt day... Just in case you were wondering why everyone is in red. Haha 


Daddy had dessert for family home evening. He taught the kids how to build a banana split. 

Owen LOVES whipping cream

It is kind of looking like we feed nothing but ice cream to our kids. I swear we feed them normal food, but lets be honest... We are regular ice cream eaters in our house. Every once in a while Dan will treat June to DQ after gymnastics. She loves the one on one time and the ice cream. 

My little Kateorade. She is smiling all the time now and the giggles are starting to come out too. Swoon! 


Nighttime bed jumping. Pretty much every night. 

We had a few days of rain and June was ecstatic to finally put her rain boots to use! 



Getting the approval of our chocolate chip cookies!

I went running and when I got home, Kate was so excited to see me. She could not stop smiling!

Then I handed her to daddy and she still couldn't stop smiling at me! I felt so loved by her! 


So Nana and Papa sent us an Easter package. It had a couple fun cars in it for Owen and two bunnies for June and Kate. Those bunnies have caused more trouble! Hahaha. We ended up giving Owen Kate's bunny because he wanted one. June really wanted to bring hers to church, and once Owen saw it, He wanted his too. We only brought one bunny!! Parenting fail!!! So this was June in tears when Owen took her bunny for like two seconds. So we now always make sure we have both bunnies! 

Days at the park 

And Days at the library 

We all painted our toe nails one day. That included June, myself, Kate and Owen. Yes, WE ALL have painted toes. 

Our weather has been super warm. So warm where I even turned the air conditioning on for an afternoon. It doesn't mean that the pool water is warm. In fact it is FREEZING! But I couldn't hold the kids back any longer, so I let them take the plunge into the ice bath. They loved it!! 


This is our walk into a store, with Kate strapped to me. 

Just my crazy kid. And CRAZY he is! 

Nothing extreme, but happy. Just happy. Its good. 

No comments: