Friday, July 1, 2016

Father's Day

Father's Day was more about a Father's weekend. We tried to celebrate Dan all weekend since Dan had to leave on Sunday for a business trip. I felt it only fair that he gets a whole day of relaxation. 

Friday we swam all afternoon and then we took the kids for a drive. I sold some baby stuff online and had to deliver it, so we all loaded up in the car. It was a fun little outing. We let June take advantage of the sunroof. 

Saturday we went to the gym and then just spent the day at home relaxing. Dan had to leave for the airport at 2:30pm the next day, so I started Father's day at 2:30pm on Saturday. 
goggle buddies

Our little fish!

Their just cute together

Opening gifts!

We swam the rest of the day, BBQ'd and then got the kids to bed. We sadly had to pack Dan and get him ready for his trip. 


Sunday we all got dressed, snapped a few pictures and headed to church!

After church we said goodbye to daddy for a whole week plus one day. We were super sad. 

Once we got home, us kids hopped into the pool and swam the rest of the day. 

Really it was a quick Father's Day and not ideal but it was still fun! 

I truly am so grateful for Dan and all he does for our Family. We is our provider and I am so grateful I am able to stay home and take care of our children because of his hard work. He loves his children more than I can say and He loves all the crazy in me as well. I am so thankful for him!! 

Love you hubs!! 

No comments: