Monday, February 20, 2017

House Update: Inside Before Drywall

This week the house is under inspection getting ready to be lined with drywall! 

Here is kind of the house. Pictures aren't that great because I was holding Kate at the time. Hopefully I can get better interior pictures next time. 

This will be the kids play room. Where doors can shut and I NEVER HAVE TO SEE THE MESS!! Can I get an amen!!! Right now our toy room is right as you enter in our house and I really dislike it. Hahaha I know, first world problems. But I still dislike it! 

Still upstairs where all the kids bedrooms are. We thought this would be Owens room but he changed his mind and wanted to be closer to June. That might change over time. Haha so for now this will be Kate's room. 

June's room

We realized looking out their windows that the kids will have views of the lake. 

I'm standing in the main room upstairs. This will be the media room. We are still debating whether to keep that as our only TV section or if we will put something downstairs. Still undecided. 


Another view of the main living room upstairs. I seriously love how many windows there are! So much light! 

Laundry room 

This will be a sitting room, but will slowly be turned into a music room. Piano, guitars, and any instruments the kids decide to play. They will play the piano though. They just don't have a choice on that one! Hahaha 

This is a spare room down stairs. we have some fun plans for this room. No, we aren't turning it into a guest bedroom. I mean guests can stay in there when they come, but we have guests like twice a year and we don't really feel it necessary to waste part of our house and waste the purchasing of furniture to have it sit, unused. Plus I have to clean it. We have other purposes we are excited to use it for. Don't worry guests, we have proper planning in place for when you come. You won't be snoozing on an air mattress. 

Stairs. Just classic stairs. 

Kitchen nook/dinning room and Kitchen. 

The wood in the middle of the cement is where the island will be. Pantry in that corner. A PANTRY! WOOT WOOT! One of those extras that you just are giddy about. 

Hall and entry way 

So I totally failed to do bathrooms and Master bedroom and bathroom. As the drywall goes up, I will take more and better pictures! 

PROGRESS PEOPLE!! 

No comments: