Wednesday, February 1, 2017

January Randoms

January felt like the longest month of all time. It just would not end! We have a lot of exciting and fun things planned in the next few months and we are growing impatient! Now that January is over and all the fun things are starting to trickle in we can start partying! We can't wait! 

Dan got hockey tickets from work. He decided instead of taking a friend, he would see if June would be interested in going! SHE WAS STOKED! 
She lasted longer at the game than we thought she would! These two had the best time! (Or so I was told.) 


Puzzles before school one day. Of course it has to be right in the middle of the kitchen where I'm trying to get breakfast cleaned up and lunches made for school. 

When ever I'm vacuuming Owen loves to get in the crib with Kate. He throws in a bunch of toys and books. They then stay in there well after I'm done vacuuming. As long as they are content and playing nicely (that includes Kate) I leave them. 

We got a couple if Wii games for Christmas and the kids love playing them with us. For some reason the laundry basket is the seat of choice. 

A Yogi I follow on Instagram posted this one day and I really liked it. I believe it. So many people just choose to be grumpy and what an awful way to live this one life you have. Am I happy all the time? Heavens no, but I also believe that you can find happiness in anything. Happiness is a choice. I hope to always find myself choosing to be happy. 


I really really love when I'm cleaning up my pictures and a bunch of selfies are on there. She's learning young. 

Dan and I pretend we are these cool people who can do awesome tricks. We fail miserably 90 percent of the time. But sometimes we do succeed and it's awesome. This time I was laughing so hard that I couldn't even get off the ground. 

Then Dan started laughing uncontrollably and things ended with some bruises. It still was great fun though. 

Sunday's are rough. Naps are cut short and everyone is grumpy. Poor little Kate was so peaceful one morning and I waited until the very last second to wake her up to go to church. The struggle is real and sometimes naps win. 

The game closet is Kate and Owen's hangout. The cards the toys and all the fun game pieces are played with regularly. 

Kate helping with the Laundry. She's the worst helper. She just unfolds everything! ;)

We are BIG Uno fans! And I mean BIG! We play before school, we play after school, we play before dinner we play after dinner, we play after baths and before bed. We play all the time. June loves it and Owen is really catching on to his numbers and colors this way too. 

Kate just being an absolute doll after a day spent in the car. This girl is pretty much the greatest baby of all time. 


More tricks



One night, Dan was buckling Owen in his car seat and I was already in the driver seat. I thought it would be funny to start putting the car in reverse and slowly start backing out, making Dan run into the door. Turns out the door never made it to Dan and went right into the drywall of the garage. Bahahahahahahaha. I felt so bad but we laughed it off. It's not like we're trying to sell our home in the couple of months or anything! Oh wait....

Just a random day selfie 

Our puppy Ranger turned 7 on January 16th! I can't believe that! He's still our little puppy who is annoying as ever when the door is knocked on, or the creepy growling he does in the middle of the night when he thinks something or someone is at the door. We love him very much! 

More Wii games. I am reminded by my loving children how much better Daddy is at these games. 

My precious sleeping Kate. She's just so dreamy to me and I could watch her sleep forever. Until Owen comes in and at full volume yells "Shhhhhh Kate's sleeping!!" 

I'll miss this sandbox very much when we move. It's such a perfect spot. We plan to build another in our new house, but you just can't beat this little location. I love it and it's one thing I'll be sad to leave behind. 

Owen loves to snuggle. I mean full on snuggle when he tucks in so tight. It's the best. I never turn down a snuggle. 

June's little dance class. It's been so great for her. Another thing we will miss when we move. 

Sometimes Dan goes full on Geologist on the kids when all they wanted to do was help pump the gas. 

Kate just eating some leaves. I'm not sure why I took a picture of her eating these leaves instead of stopping her but it happened and now I just look back and laugh. Gosh I'm a good mom! Bahahaha

The weather has been amazing the past few days. Mid to high 70's. We try and spend as much time outside as possible. 

Owen thought he was being so sneaky and mischievous when coloring on the mailbox. 


Kate then joined in and Owen was trying to teach her how to draw a square. He was getting so mad at her for not doing it. Hahaha I just let it play out. 

I was bringing laundry from our room to the laundry room and Kate got upset because I left her behind. So a put her in the basket to bring with me. I set the basket on top of the washing machine and Owen goes "Mommy!! Don't wash Kate! I love her so much and she would get soggy!" 



He then claimed in the basket with her to protect her. 

That's all we have for January! 
I'm so looking forward to these next months to come! 

Thanks January for the good times but we are ready to move on! 








No comments: