Sunday, June 22, 2008

THE FAMILY REUNION

This was the start of our family reunion that well, none of our family really attended except for me, michelle, my mom and dad, sage, Caden and the two dogs! yup it was great. So this is how we started...

The Car was Jammed pack full of tents, sleeping bags, and everything else that could be used for camping. We couldn't see out of any windows, and michelle was shoved in the back seat and could hardly move. It was a great start to the family reunion.
This was me and mich, setting up for camp, making sure we had everything that we needed for the night.

The next morning! Uh lets just say we didn't sleep the greatest. The kids slept great, but as for us we seriously got like three hours of sleep. The wind was going crazy that i really thought we were going to blow away. So we were not to excited to wake up in the morning.
Uh this is where we camped was at nat soo paw. Its a camp sight with a swimming pool. It was pretty fun, and its always good to see people even though I really had no idea who half of them were. It was crazy to see people that were all married and had kids, but it was still fun. All in all it was a good weekend, with Olivia being born, and getting to go camping. It was great! We wish that more of our family could have been there, but its understandable that everyone gets super busy, especially during summer and gas prices. I am grateful that my parents drove! WE all gotta love our parents.




















5 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

That trip was awesome. Loved it. I am so glad you were there too. Good times. Love you! You are speedy posting that. Very impressed.

Rasmussens said...

I so wished I could have been there.  It looked like it was fun craziness.  Hope to see you over the fourth.  Don't you want to just eat Olivia up?  IT makes me baby hungry, how about you?  Love you.

Marcy Cheney said...

Looks like y'all had a great weekend. There are times when I miss those big reunions, but I think the "smaller" family reunions are much more fun. Your new niece is beautiful. Tell Mike and Shay congrats from us. Love you guys...

Danielle and Brian said...

haha how fun!! This is what I get to look forward to on the 24 and 25 of July in Salmon Idaho with all of bris family!! haha Im excited though! :) but not excited to not get great sleep!!

Meg said...

You crack me up!! I will never sleep with you in a tent again after the last reunion... you kept hitting me and freaking out about every sound. I miss you!