Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers day!

TO THE GREATEST DAD EVER!!I of course had to say happy fathers day to my dad! Even though I will be seing him in like 3 hours, but I still like to have him mentioned on my blog. He is the most amazing man ever, and really knows how to keep me calm. He gave me so much of his life and time and sacraficed so much, and still does even though we are all out of the house. I can't even express how much of an amazing man he is, and the great things he has accomplished. THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. Not only has he been an incredible role model for me and my other siblings, but to many other people and children. Many Many people look up to him. He is always trying to make the best out of things, and great at solving problems! TRUST ME ON THAT ONE!! Its great to know that i have a dad who so many people love and respect. I have pushed my dads buttons a lot through the years, and I am sure that I still do even though I am married, but Even though I am married now, He will always hold a very special place in my heart!
Thanks dad for everything that you have done for me in the last 21 years. You really are the greatest dad ever!!!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LESLI!!!! Your blog is so cute!!! I miss you. Let's be blogging friends, okay?!