Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rexburg.... Part THREE

Wednesday:
So if you read the old post there were no pictures, but my sister Megan reminded me oh so nicely that there are a ton of pictures so here we go!
Wednesday was a blast... Us girls spent the day of course at Porter's and sewing to our little hearts desires. Well it was more of a "HAVE TO" get it done than a desire, but we pushed through.
Later that evening, My parents, us girls, and Mike and Shay all loaded in the car and headed to West Yellowstone for a trip to the PlayMill. Kylie my cousin, watched the kids for us, which was super sweet of her.
The PlayMill is a place that we have been going to ever since I can remember. Its a small little theater and they put on fun musicals. This year we say the musical "High School Musical". It was great! A big thanks to my mom for getting us all tickets and a big thanks to my dad for driving fast so we wouldn't be late. It was a close call! All of us had a lot of fun, and after we went and ate at a pizza joint called Gushers. SO GOOD!


THURSDAY:
It was a busy day getting everything ready for the shower. We sewed a little more, did a quick trip to Porter's and then headed home to get ready for the shower.

FAMILY SHOWER,
My dear sweet mother and sisters threw Megan and I a baby shower for our two little girls. It was such a fun, unique experience to be able to share with my older sister the joys and pains of pregnancy! I am so excited for her little one to come in January. So here are some snippets of our Joint Baby-Shower!

Starting to set up... Me, Michelle, and Megan.

Me, Dad, and Megs. My dad has a pink balloon in his shirt. first glance though doesn't it look like his actual stomach? He is such a funny man and I am so happy that he's my dad!

My mom has some pretty outstanding people in her life, who we have grown up with to know and love. They helped out tons with this shower to make it spectacular for our little girls. So much food and DELICIOUS cupcakes, who were created by Brinda Howard! She is so flippin talented its not even funny the things she comes up with.
Talking with friends and opening gifts. Our little girls got spoiled rotten. Thank you to everyone! You were all so generous, and thank you to all our family and friends that came over to support us. It was so great to see everyone!!

The Prego's! It has been so much fun being pregnant together. We are about 10 weeks apart but still it has been so much fun laughing over pregnancy things and being able to talk to each other about our fears! I hope one of my sister's is pregnant every time I am. IT'S GREAT!

My Beautiful sisters! I don't know what I would do without them in my life! They truly are all amazing in everything that they do! A HUGE thanks to them for planning this shower for us. It couldn't have worked out better!


FRIDAY:
It was a great day! All of us girls and my mom got to sneak away for the night and have a nice dinner, do some sweet shopping, and go to a movie. "The Help". I had read the book and cried pretty much the whole way through it. I loved the movie. Its not everyday I get to spend the evening like this with all my sisters and mom! It was such a fun night!!!


SATURDAY:
We had a lot of photos!! (My mistake Megan..) We spent the day at the Mendenhall traditional spot... WARM RIVER. We floated the river a few times and yes even being 32 weeks pregnant at the time I floated down too! Then we had a great BBQ and just hung out in the sun. It was so nice to be in temperatures that were less than 100 degrees. I loved putting on sweaters and jeans! It was so much fun.
My parents did so much to make sure that we had a great time in everything that we did!!



Ah... The white trash sister!
I think that I'm sleeping...


SUNDAY:
Sunday was a little bitter sweet. Everyone was heading home except for Meg and I. Michelle had been there the whole week with us and Brooke came up on Thursday (On a shuttle for six hours) so it was so sad to see them go! It meant that our vacation was coming to an end. My mom made a delicious dinner, and my dad had to head to church meetings, so we said goodbye and it went from 5 to 2. The house was so quite without grandkids screaming and playing. It was really sad!!!

Well that wraps up the week. I have one more blog post to do to finish up our Rexburg trip but I think this is enough blogging for now!!!
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have loved all the blog posts but I was especially excited for the baby shower one!! You look beautiful and can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby girl!

Meg said...

Why don't you have any pictures of warm river? That's weird, don't blame it on that nobody brought their camera....your just lazy to upload them :-)