Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rexburg... PART TWO

This Post will cover just Monday & Tuesday.


MONDAY:
We started our day with a jog, well I walked and pushed a stroller, and Meg and Michelle ran. When we got home we got ready for the day and started our MANY sewing projects!

My Beautiful sister Megan and my niece Sage!

We headed to Porter's for the second time and also had Fongs for lunch for a second time, then it was off to work!

Us girls had lots to sew before our two weeks were up. Both Megan and I planned on making our bedding and other things for our little girls room, so we got to work. We set up a little workshop downstairs, and my dad got us poster boards and easel so that we could keep track of our projects.

I do have to share that if it weren't for Michelle and my mom, Megan and I would have ended up with really horrible looking projects!!! No JOKE they saved us!

Our sewing table....

Our Cutting Table. We watched old "Oprah" episodes and "Keeping up the Kardashians" pretty much all week long. Our table looks like nothing compared to what it looked like at the end of the week.
We seriously sewed and sewed and sewed all day long! A few broken needles and struggles with bobbins we were ready to call it a night. Sewing and frustration are not a good combination!

TUESDAY:
We sewed a little Tuesday morning, but we than headed to Idaho falls to the party store to help my mom with baby shower decorations and extra things. We had a great time shopping, and eating lunch.

The little girls were troopers! So we spent the evening playing with them and we fed the ducks at the nature park. We had a ton of photos at the nature park, but I don't know where they are. I am sure my sister Megan will post them on her blog so if you are interested check them out there!

It was a very enjoyable relaxing evening, playing on the swing set and eating raspberries right out of my parents garden! NOTHING BETTER!

Another Beautiful sister of mine and her little girl Reese! Not to brag but I have a beautiful family!!

when Michelle got the girls to bed we figured we better get back to sewing and finish our quilts. My mom helped us withe seems and making sure everything measured perfectly. I was actually very impressed with our sewing skills. Seriously if it weren't for Mich and my mom they would not have turned out so nicely.
These are the colors of our nursery's. Megan's is the pink/gray one and mine is the Yellow/green one. I will show all the great things we did once I get the nursery all put together!


Well Part two had come and gone. I have a few more posts to put on here, so keep on checking!
LOVES TO YOU ALL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie, just wanted to say I've been reading a bit of your blog and I'm very excited for you and Dan. I know we didn't get a chance to talk much in rexburg (if you even remember me) but I certainly know your husband, and he is such a funny great guy!
You are looking fantastic by the way, so adorably pregnant! Congratulations to you, I very vividly remember how exciting it is! Enjoy these last moments just the two of you...seriously lol
Anyway, hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my list. Feel free to check mine if you like :)
www.chapterofhonesty.blogspot.com