Monday, October 15, 2012

Some black and white

I've been really feelin the blog lately. I go through spurts and right now I'm in a spurt where I have decided that I really miss my blog. I miss documenting and just writing random things. So here I am yet another blog post.
June and I have really been enjoying the Texas weather. It's low 80's and staying outside for more than 10 minutes isn't so unbearable. I LOVE this time of year.  It's been fun going out and taking pics of Ju Ju doing her daily things. I'm just so in love.

Black and White




1 comment:

Marcy Cheney said...

I LOVE reading your blog...and looking at pics of your adorable little JuJu:) My blog needs a facelift, really bad, I just haven't had the time or energy to look for a new background or layout. Perhaps I could give you my login info and you could update it for me...LOL!!!! Love ya Les