Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Patch on Halloween

I'm on a blogging craze right now, and I'm lovin it.... (Did you just sing the McDonalds song in your head?) 

So most of my pictures are of June, and again... Theme song to McDonalds! I just want to capture everything of her life! 

It's Halloween TODAY! BOO! 
Going to a pumpkin Patch was on our Fall bucket list, and since today was the last day we thought we better get our cute behinds over to one! We already carved our pumpkins, so we didn't pick any out, but  we went and walked around, played in the staw, and looked at all the giant pumpkins. It was fun. Messy, but fun. 




They had a petting zoo, and you could ride pony's. we didn't let June ride any pony... maybe next year!
 Dan loved these pigs... We worry that they looked to similar to Dan and I. 

I love pumpkins that are June size. They are tiny, just like her and it just makes me want to pinch them. Don't worry, I don't pinch. I restrain myself, but it's hard. 


 My Happiness








We had a great halloween! We had our very first trick or treaters, since no one ever came to our apartments! But in a house, we had quite a few! It really made my night! They were adorable, and I CANNOT wait to take June out next year!

June Went to bed, and Dan ordered a pizza. We watched Hocus Pocus, and now I'm blogging, about to head to bed! Tomorrow is our flight to Colorado!! (SURPRISE FOR ME!!!) Blog to come!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Leslie
I just enjoyed reading your blog. We were SO SAD we couldn't make it to June's party. We tried to do too many things while we were down in Texas and the time got away from us. Next time for sure we will get together. Erin and Sam are getting settled into Texas life!! Dallas has a lot of fun things to do!! Love your blog. Cutest family.