Sunday, April 7, 2013

A bee with long legs and the size of a bat... To remember!

So last night.
It was around midnight, and we had just gotten done watching "Doctor Who". I was extremely tired. I have no idea how I even made it midnight! We rocked it on the whole landscaping thing yesterday, and were digging, and planting things pretty much all day. So I was beat!
I honestly don't even remember falling asleep, but I all of the sudden look up and I swear I see a bee with long legs that is the size of a bat. I don't panic or scream. I for some reason just start steam rolling over Dan. Trying to get away from this giant thing that's flying by the side of my bed. I just keep steam rolling him. Dan is half asleep, wondering what in the world is going on. I roll out of bed on his side and start crouching, trying to not get hit by this thing. I am telling Dan that it doesn't belong in the house. He said go into the bathroom and shut the door. At this point I am basically on my knees. I was so scared to go into the bathroom in fear it had gone in there. I looked at the clock and it was only 12:30. There is no way I fell asleep. This is real! I literally would not stop crouching.
    Dan Turns on the light. There is nothing there. Literally nothing. I finally come to my senses and realize it was a dream. "Doctor Who" got the best of me and when I realized what was actually happening, I just climbed back into bed and started laughing hysterically. Dan just stared in disbelief that this was happening. My dreams have been so real lately, but never like this where I actually act on it. 
Anyways I just want to remember this night. Remember how awkwardly funny it was, That I have a good husband who will protect me no matter what, and how real that bee with long legs that was the size of a bat really was.

1 comment:

Cisneros Family said...

I just went through all your blog posts! I was sooooo behind. And I am sooooo glad you still blog! I love catching up! I love every post. I love how much you love being a parent and how much you love June! I really admire you!! Love you.