Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter.... What else!?

So obviously it was Easter Weekend! And that's what I have to blog about. Easter.

Um... I have been horribly off on taking pictures! my i-phone camera is on the fritz (taking it in on Friday) and I have a nasty little habit of leaving my DSLR on all the time, so the battery is Dead! So you get gritty, horribly looking i-phone photos to look at. My bad.

Dan had "Good Friday" off which is always fun to have him home one extra day. Though he only works half day Fridays anyways,  so he usually is home by noon, but still a good few extra hours always is splendid.

The Weather was beautiful on Friday so we decided to pack up some pillows and blankets and head to the drive in! One of our favorite summer activities! It seriously is so much fun! Going definitely got me excited for summer and whats to come!
We Saw the "Oz" and I thought it was pretty good. It got horrible reviews, but for what it was, I liked it. June did great! She got past her sleepy crankiness and got to her drunk phase where everything was funny, Then passed out. She really did good and we can't wait to go again!



We watched all of the first movie and only made it about 10 minutes into the second before we decided to head home. So instead of getting home at 2 am we got home about midnight! Glad we did because we had a huge thunder storm and we would have been caught right in the middle of it. Good call by us! 



Saturday:

June not going to bed until 10pm slept in until about 9... The Easter egg hunt we wanted to go to started at 10. So I felt bad but I kinda had to stir her, so we could make it on time! Why would you wake a sleeping baby you ask? Well we are the kind of  "Making Memory" people, and sometimes it requires a little sacrifice on everyone's end! So Parents... shut it. 

It was so much fun! June had a hard time not going after the eggs until we were told to go. She was just begging to get started. 





 When the whistle finally blew she was off!!

Then she got a little scared of all the commotion... 




Once we got passed all the crazy people willing to do anything for an egg, She finally caught on to the idea and started filling her basket. It was adorable to watch. 

SUNDAY:

Sunday we woke up and went to find our Easter Baskets... 

We then got ready for church...

I feel so bad! I really have been so out of it lately and didn't even get a whole family Easter Picture! Gosh!!

That's ok though... This little lady is all the pictures I need, oh and dad half smiling in the background because he wasn't quite sure if he was in it or not... 

We had a great time at church, I sang with my ward Choir for our music program, and then had  a wonderful rest of the day... Happy Easter Everyone! 


OH MY LAME POST....  I am so sorry. This post was such an average post that I don't even think I would read it. I mean did I really just end with "Then had a wonderful rest of the day"? gross.  I am lost some where else with other things happening in life, and that seems to be taking from my blogging normalcy... I think sometimes that when I know everyone is going to be blogging about the same thing it makes the fun of it go away. It just makes me not want to do it... Lame excuse I know. So again I apologize for the lame blogging posts lately! I promise to make them better! 






2 comments:

Mary said...

LOVE her dress, and I lover her smile too! Such a happy girl when she's not being terrorized! ;)

Rasmussens said...

I love everything about this post. I miss your cute little family but I really miss that sweet little girl. Can't wait to see you soon. Love ya.