Sunday, April 21, 2013

Zoo Day

I realize that most of our pictures at the zoo are of June pointing, and Dan and June's backs. haha I just love her pointing at all the animals... OK on with my post. 


The zoo. We really enjoy the zoo, but well, lets be honest. No matter how big, or nice your zoo is, it's kinda all the same. With a child though, it's a whole new experience. I have never been to the zoo with June before, and it was so fun to watch her excitement and get a little scared when the animals got to close. It just was so funny to watch her. 

Saturday was a beautiful day. Not to hot, and a light breeze. Perfect for the zoo. It was really nice to be able to spend some time as a family. Things have been crazy around here, and Dan and I have been going in all different directions, that Sunday night comes and we realize we haven't spent anytime together. If you know Dan and I, you know that just isn't our style. So it was so great to just be together and have a little adventure with June. We need as many as those as we can get! 


We probably spent most of the time at the flamingos. June loved those funny birds, and she just couldn't get enough of them. 

We tried walking away...

But we ended back up at the flamingos. 

Zebra. June and Dan. June and Dan looking at the zebra. 


I always have to post pictures of the elephants. Dan loves them. 




June was having blast at this point in the day 

If it's a different texture to walk on, June will be all over it. She takes it as a challenge. And yes, she has a flamingo shirt on. totally planned. 


Train ride up to the Old Town Texas. Ice cream, fudge, suckers. We were sick after... and a little more chubby. 

The girl was out before we even left the parking lot. 
 This has nothing to do with the zoo, but I just loved it so much. Them, just loving our pup. I heart them so much!


1 comment:

Cisneros Family said...

Love the zoo! She's getting so big. I get kind of sad knowing she's growing up and I don't get to see it! I love how much you love June!! You're wonderful!!