Tuesday, April 30, 2013

After 4 years...


The end of our Waco, TX era. It's weird to think that it has been 4 years since I met these incredible people. How they became my family from so far away from home. We all met as poor college students with little in our bank accounts, and no children in our arms, and how much we all have changed in the past 4 years. 

Our husbands have now all finished school. Two Lawyers, a Phycologist, and a Geologist. We are now all moving or have moved on to bigger and more life changing adventures. We all helped each other survive those nights where our husbands were at school until the next morning, celebrated holidays together, and kept each other entertained while two of our husbands were off on internships for the summer. 

Really truly they made Waco, Tx home. It is sad that soon none of them will be there, but I will always love Waco. 


This was taken at my baby shower back in October 2011. 

This past weekend we headed down to Waco for one last shin-dig together. We all just met for pizza, talked, and laughed. It was a great afternoon and we are so grateful for friends who really became our family. 


Now in April 2013. 


None of us had children when we first joined forces, and now 4 toddlers are running around, a baby in arms, and another one on the way. 



The husbands

Waco was my first love to Texas. I NEVER want to leave this great State. I am absolutely in love with living in Dallas, and I really hope that we stay Texans forever. There is no greater state that shows their love and pride! GOD BLESS TEXAS!

No comments: